1. What is going well?
2. What challenges are you currently facing?
3. What motivates you to perform at your best?
4. What personal goals do you want to fulfill?
5. What do you wish you could spend more time doing?
6. What impact do you feel you have here and what other kind of impact would you like to have?
7. What are you learning and how are you growing here?
8. How can I help you be successful?
HM Interview Questions
1. What is your greatest weakness?
2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
3. What was your biggest accomplishment and failure in your career so far?
4. What are some of the challenges and problems you face in your current role? How do you handle them?
5. Why are you looking for a change?
6. Why Amazon?
7. What is your greatest strength?
8. What motivates you at work?
9. What are your typical responsibilities in your current role?
10. If you could change one thing in your current position, what would that be?
QAM Interview Questions
1. Why are you looking for a change?
2. What are the key challenges you have faced in software testing?
3. Give me an example of (High Priority & Low Severity) and (Low Priority & High Severity)?
4. What steps have you taken so far for defect prevention?
5. Have you/your team ever tested a software without proper specifications in-place? How did you work it out?
6. What are the common problems you face with software automation and how do you deal with those?
7. What factors do you consider while providing QA estimates to your stakeholders?
8. How do you measure the success and efficiency of your QA team?
9. How do you deal with changing requirements during a development cycle?
10. What risks do you typically consider while writing test plan/test strategy?
11. What type of tests you can perform on web based application?
12. Write a test plan for testing product search in Amazon retail website?
13. How do you debug latency issue on a web page?
Types of testing on web based application:
1. Functionality Testing.
2. Usability Testing.
3. Navigation Testing.
4. Configuration and Compatibility testing.
5. Reliability and Availability Testing.
6. Performance Testing.
7. Load and Stress Testing.
8. Security Testing
Examples of bugs:
High Priority and Low Severity:
Company logo is not properly displayed on their website.
High Priority and High Severity:
Suppose you are doing online shopping and filled payment information, but after submitting the form, you get a message like “Order has been cancelled.”
Low Priority and High Severity:
If we have a typical scenario in which the application get crashed, but that scenario exists rarely.
Low Priority and Low Severity:
There is a mistake like “You have registered success” instead of successfully, success is written.